Paris-Panthéon-Assas University HAL portal
Opened in June 2022, the Paris-Panthéon-Assas University HAL portal now has over 8,000 reference works and over 1,000 texts produced by university researchers, with a 14% increase in references.
The Paris-Panthéon-Assas University open repository aims to gather the university’s scientific production to ensure the recognition, the accessibility, and the conservation of the deposited documents.
Five good reasons to upload your publications on the HAL platforms
- Contribution to a free and open access to the results of the research
- Better visibility and a stronger impact for publications
- Legal protection of its works (copyright, ...)
- Perenniality of the archived files
- Time saving : a single entry for reports
- Access to several services: creation of bibliographies with extrHAL, automatic rise of researchers’ publications in their HAL CV.
- Access to several services: creation of bibliographies with extrHAL, automatic rise of researchers publications in their HAL CV.